Open letter to Mr.Mick Fuller

Even if You do not speak Polish,many Poles do speak English.If You would like to share something interesting with us ,in English,feel free to do so-HERE

Postprzez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Cz lip 13, 2017 3:53 am

NSW Police Commissioner
in relation to police corruption

Obrazek

Dear Sir

I have to start my letter with a definition of corruption.

According to Webster dictionary corruption is :

a : dishonest or illegal behavior especially by powerful people (such as government officials or police officers) : depravity

b . decay, decomposition the corruption of a carcass

c. inducement to wrong by improper or unlawful means (such as bribery) the corruption of government officials

d : a departure from the original or from what is pure or correct

According to this definition former police commissioner mr.Andrew Scipione office was corrupted.

Please let me explain why do I issue such incredible statement.

But to do it properly i have to back to 26 August 2006
On this particular day ,going back home from work I have been stopped on the road by police car.

With -as I soon realized- 2 very aggressive police officers:McIntrye and Neville
When I realized that their incomprehensible behavior is getting out of control I decided to call 000 ,police line,for help.
While talking to officer from 000 I was attacked again by Neville.
Few minutes later I ended on ground,hand cuffed ,bleeding from the gush on head (Mc.Intyre hit me with his heavy torch), spiting out pieces of my denture and arrested.
In this order.

When delivered to Green Valley police station I was charged with assaulting 2 police officers on duty,resisting arrest plus few other minor charges like:"using faulty language in public" .

The last charge originated in my saying the word "shit" during my conversation with officer from 000.
I told him :"They treat me like shit and i don't like it"
It will be advisable to compare my "faulty language" with probation constable Neville language recorded by my phone before I lost connection.

They let me go in the middle of the night.

First thing I did on the next day was to call 000 to make sure that my call for help was recorded and saved.
I have been told that the call is there and will be there for up to 2 years.

It was incredibly important because I knew that without this call showing clearly who was and who wasn't guilty in this situation I didn't stand a chance in court.

My testimony against statement of 2 police officers was doomed to lose.

However ,few days later when my lawyer called 000 again we discovered that the record of my call for help didn't exist due to:"equipment malfunction"

From that moment on I new that ,despite being innocent,I will be jailed .

I didn't stand any chance at court.

For almost one year ,until the final hearing in court on July 13-th 2007 my life changed into a nightmare.

But then A MIRACLE happened.

2 DAYS BEFORE THE FINAL HEARING IN COURT,ON 11-TH JULY 2007 I RECEIVED FROM AN ANONYMOUS SENDER A CD WITH MY CALL TO 000 RECORDED.
THOSE MINUTES 36 SECOND ON CD SAVED ME FROM GOING TO JAIL AND HAVING MY LIFE RUINED.

Two days later when we entered the court McIntyre and Neville ,unaware that we have the CD, were confident and sure to win.

They testified first .

McIntyre stated that It was me who hit him and as the result of my boxing performance he fall on the tow bar of my van,cracked his tail bone and was out of work for 2 weeks !!!!

My barrister asked him if he can produce the doctors certificate to support his claim.

McIntyre wasn't able to do it of course but he did his best going through a pile of papers he had in front of him.

After they finished their lies my barrister produced the CD I obtained by miracle 2 days earlier.

From that moment on nobody in court had any doubts who is telling the truth.

Because Neville was trying some stupid tricks saying that he can't understand the words judge said:

"Mr Neville,I will play this as many times as necessary to help you"
And we did.

We ended with word for word transcript of those 2 minutes 36 second to make sure that probation constable Neville knew exactly what we talking about.

Case against me was not only dismissed but trashed verbally by judge.

Those 2 bandits in uniforms to protect their brutality were ready to lie in court UNDER THE OATH .
If they they succeeded my life:my family,my business will be ruined and I will end in prison.

In 2010 after the 3,5 years I received a compensation from police.
It didn't even cover my legal cost .

During the next ten years I did my best to bring attention of McIntyre's and Neville's superiors to the fact that those men -to cover their actions - committed a perjury in court.
In vain.
Here we come back to my statement that I accuse mr.Scipione office of corruption.

At least 2-3 times a year during the last 10 years I was trying to make the police commissioner office aware of the fact hat 2 police officers guilty of perjury are still members of police force.

I don't have to tell you Sir that perjury is a very serious crime especially if committed by police officer or government official.

For 10 years my appeal were ignored.

For to last time I asked my question in December 2016 only to get in response:

"Dear Mr Ulicki-Rek,

I acknowledge receipt of your correspondence via the Customer Assistance Unit received today.

In relation to the two officers you claim to have lied in previous court proceedings. Your initial complaint was previously received at the Green Valley Police Station and the complaint was forwarded to the Cabramatta Command for investigation. A full investigation was carried out at that time and finalized. You were advised of the result of the investigation by letter dated the 14th July, 2008.
In light of that and the fact that you do not raise any fresh issues, there will be no further action taken in relation to your correspondence.

"Full investigation" !!
At that time McIntyre's father was in charge of Green Valley police station!!

Even if someone from police bothered to look in to this MATTER ( I don't believe that they did ) AND THEN IGNORED the fact that 2 police officers committed a perjury makes the matter worse.

Today ,exactly 10 years ,to a day, later from the day when McIntyre and Neville committed a serious crime nothing happened.
Apart from McIntyre being promoted to a rank of sergeant.

Let me ask you, Mr.Mick Fuller ,you being a new Police Commissioner, what are you going to with this incredible situation.

This single fact that in country like Australia police officers can escape free from doing what they did put my system of values upside down.

Something like that was a norm in communist Poland I escaped from 37 years ago.
But in Australia ?!

Tomorrow ,once again,I will contact few news papers and channel 7 "Today tonight" to inform them about this incredible story.
I hope that another miracle ( similar to this with my priceless CD ) will happen and I will be able to find someone honest and brave to address this problem.

All I'm asking for is simple justice.

If we are all equal in from of the law why some could be more equal then others?

Regards

Waiting for your answer

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Ostatnio edytowano Wt lut 06, 2018 12:27 pm przez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek, łącznie edytowano 2 razy
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Re: Open letter to Mr.Mick Fuller

Postprzez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Śr sie 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Today I received an incredible letter from organization who-in theory-should investigate the offenses committed by cops.

According to this piece of garbage cops caught laying under the oath at court didn't commit anything serious enough to be investigated !!!!

Obrazek

https://zapodaj.net/443a5f28cda94.jpg.html

Do they have to kill someone?

Jerzy
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Postprzez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Cz sie 03, 2017 1:25 am

For those who follow this I have more info which will tell them about the country they are living in.
Instead of ANY response from Police Commissioner to my open letter I did have today a visit from 3 police officers( 2 man and 1 woman) who delivered :

https://zapodaj.net/5f65bcee51e43.jpg.html

https://zapodaj.net/5f65bcee51e43.jpg.html

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 219&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 219&type=3

`Jerzy
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Postprzez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Cz sie 03, 2017 2:27 am

Bellow is a copy of my letter to MICHAELA EVANS,MANAGER,ASSESSMENT AND AUDIT in Law Enforcement Conduct Commision
Jerzy

Dear Mrs.Evans

2 days ago i received a letter signed by you informing me that you organization created 3 weeks ago to root out the police corruption doesn't see anything wrong with 2 police officers who lied at court under the oath to cover their illegal brutality.

I wonder how a person in your position could put her signature to such nonsense.
To make sure that you understand how serious is a perjury especially committed by police officer .
In this last case the social weight of his crime is even bigger.

To help you to understand what are we talking about please let me provide you with some information related to perjure as per Criminal Act :

Perjury in NSW Courts

Filed under Criminal Law, NSW Courts.

Perjury is, put simply, lying in court, and is a very serious offense in NSW. It can be either verbal or written and comes with a 10 year prison sentence, according to the Crimes Act, which is five times longer than the maximum penalty for either common assault or theft.

Anytime you have to give evidence in court, you will have to swear an oath or give an affirmation that you will tell the truth.

But the law deals with dishonesty in the courtroom very severely – anyone who makes a false statement knowingly, or says something they believe is not true, in connection with any judicial proceeding is guilty of perjury.
This includes things even said before a trial has commenced and can be committed by a suspect, or a witness, or anyone else, even police.

Six policemen got caught out recently, after their evidence following a violent arrest was contradicted by CCTV footage which cast considerable doubt over their story. The footage was initially thought to be damaged but it worked well enough when the Magistrate viewed it.

The officers had claimed that Corey Barker, the man arrested on the night, had hit an officer when the reverse was true.

The police wrestled him to the ground, and kicked him in the head. He was then dragged along the floor on his stomach and kept handcuffed in a cell for over an hour.

The charges against Barker, unsurprisingly, were thrown out of court and now the police are the ones who will be appearing before court.

They will all be facing Downing Center Local Court on an array of charges including perjury, assault, perverting the course of justice and fabricating evidence.

But perjury in NSW is not often prosecuted – and perhaps this is because it can be difficult to prove. According to the NSW Police Handbook, a person can only be convicted of perjury in two ways:

If they confess to it; or
If their evidence is proved false by two witnesses or one with corroboration

Marcus Einfield is another person who has been disgraced before the Courts

Situations where perjury may get tricky is if a barrister finds out that their client has committed perjury – while he or she does not have to tell the court, a barrister in this situation can no longer act for their client.

There are some defenses to perjury – duress may be a sufficient excuse but the boundaries of this defense are pretty narrow.

Duress is defined as a present and immediate threat, taking place at the time that the crime (perjury) is taking place. It needs to be of such an extent that the will of the individual is overborne to the extent that it can no longer be said that they are acting voluntarily.

In one old case that remains good law in Australia, one of the two teenage girls who witnessed a fight was threatened by the accused. They told her that if she identified the men in court, they would get her and cut her up. Perhaps not surprisingly, both teenage girls claimed in court not to recognise either of the accused.

While the case was successfully appealed on a procedural matter, the court of appeal held that if you have time to think about committing a crime, an interval before the threat and committing the offense, duress can no longer have been said to take place.

A defense of duress is not likely to be your best bet in this case. However it is also possible to raise a defense if you honestly believed what you were saying was true, or misunderstood the question being asked.

So if you have to face a NSW court soon, either answering to charges or as a witness, being honest in court is really the best thing to do because being caught out lying could end up landing you in a lot of trouble. " END CIT

I hope that after reading this materials you have at last an idea what are we talking about ?

JUST TO PRESS MY POINT LET ME SAY THIS AGAIN:
"Perjury is, put simply, lying in court, and is a very serious offense in NSW. It can be either verbal or written and comes with a 10 year prison sentence, according to the Crimes Act, which is five times longer than the maximum penalty for either common assault or theft.

Anytime you have to give evidence in court, you will have to swear an oath or give an affirmation that you will tell the truth.

But the law deals with dishonesty in the courtroom very severely – anyone who makes a false statement knowingly, or says something they believe is not true, in connection with any judicial proceeding is guilty of perjury.
This includes things even said before a trial has commenced and can be committed by a suspect, or a witness, or anyone else, even police."

Do you understand that Mrs.EVANS ?
10 years in jail for commuting a perjury !!!!
That's how serious this crime is considered by our Criminal Act.!!!

And you are telling me that this is not serious?!
Are you insane or already corrupted by the system ?!

Considering all aspects of this matter I demand that your decision will be review by someone who has a better knowledge of the criminal justice.

How could you be a manager in organization created on purpose to deal with crimes committed by police officers ?
I don't have any idea.

But from my point of view such fact is nothing else but a prove how rotten the whole system is.
It looks that you task is not to persecute but PROTECT the criminals in police uniforms.

I will be happy to see that I'm wrong because if I'm right then we live in totalitarian state where police officers are above law.

But..why to pretend that it is otherwise ?
Just to support another illusion of democracy?

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Postprzez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Śr sie 23, 2017 3:44 pm

RE:Open letter to Mr.Mick Fuller

Police Commissioner

NSW

Dear Sir
I would like to inform you that so far i didn't receive an answer to my letter I emailed to You on 13 of July 2017

But apart from that I do have additional and even more important question:

NSW police force has an Australian Business Number which in turn makes the police force a profit orientated business corporation.

ABN - Australian Business Numbers
This post is a listing of Australian Business / Company Numbers with their respective trading names.

NB/: A Private business has an ABN which in turn has NO authority of the Crown.

Police:

AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL POLICE - ABN 17 864 931 143
DEPT OF POLICE & EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT (TAS) - ABN: 19 173 586 474
NSW POLICE FORCE - ABN: 43 408 613 180
POLICE DEPARTMENT (VIC) / VICTORIA POLICE - ABN 63 446 481 493
QUEENSLAND POLICE SERVICE - ABN 29 409 225 509
SOUTH AUSTRALIA POLICE - ABN 93 799 021 552
WESTERN AUSTRALIA POLICE - ABN 91 724 684 688

Because a private business has NO AUTHORITY OF THE CROWN
I would like to ask you:
who give the right of your company members to arrest me and my wife and charge me with any"crimes" ?

I do not work for your company.
What kind of legal right your organisation has over my life?

I hope that you can answer at least those questions .

I will wait for 28 days before I start legal procedure

Regards

Jerzy Rek
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Postprzez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Śr sie 23, 2017 3:53 pm

I emailed my questions to Police Commissioner office

"Your comments/feedback have been forwarded.

Regards
NSW Police Force"

Jerzy
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Postprzez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Wt lut 06, 2018 12:28 pm

In police state crooks are lawyers ?
Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 19 Nov 2016 09:12 am

Most of people following this (friends as well as enemies) know very well what happened to me in November 28.2013.
What is less known is this part of the affair related to my wife.

Yesterday after keeping her for almost 3 years on bail and adjourning the case all the time she was sentenced to 2 years in jail with non parole period of 9 months.

To understand this we have to go back in time.

28 November 2013 after my arrest police were not able to prove that I was selling any B guns I bought from (probably agent provocateur) Vietnamese fellow who approached me on the market .
Possession -no doubt.I admitted guilty to this from the beginning but selling-no.

Police officers interrogating me told me that f I plead guilty do selling as well ,they will leave my wife alone.
From the beginning I stated that it was me and me only responsible for the whole affair.

My fault.I should check before I purchased those toys if they are legal or not but it never crossed my mind that SOMETHING LIKE THAT could be classified as "fire arms" or that the 6 mm plastic beans they shoot could be classified as "ammunition" !My fault,I paid the price.

But...

Despite describing my wife as my "fiance" and my co-accuser they didn't arrested her at the same as they arrested me.

They come for her 12 days later.

On that time we were expecting fully legal shipment of goods we normally import :e-cigarettes,vegetable oil to manufacture e-liquid etc.
Shipping documents carried my wife name.

And why not ?!

Why ,for God sake ,should we used fake names in situation were we didn't have anything to hide ?!

Yet this fact was used later against my wife because in the same container (please remember that we didn't order FULL container of goods.In the same container were goods belonging to many different people.) police and customs discovered ALLEGEDLY more BB guns which: "...showed That items were of SIMILAR BRANDS ,STYLES AND COLORS" end cit.

THIS was good enough to charge my wife with "importing etc", arresting her and placing her in jail.

Thanks God after 4 months in goal we were able to arrange her bail and she at least was out of prison.
She had to report 2 times a week to local police station ,not come closer then 5 km to any airport etc

While in jail my wife met another Chinese woman doing long sentence for importing large amounts of heroin to Australia.
This lady recommended a lawyer ANTHONY (TONY) NEWTON FROM ERINA NSW as a "good one"

Not having much choice but having zero practice in such matters my wife and me followed the recommendation.

To cut the long story short: after 13 months working with mr.Newton I had a lot of doubts about his role in whole case.
"Ballistic report " (for toys!))was the first sign that something is funny.

Despite the fact that I pleaded guilty from the beginning my case was adjourned over and over again.
When I asked my "lawyer‘ he was telling me that policeman doing the tests is on holidays etc.
It was a bit funny because I didn't believed that such department employs one person only and that his position warranty him 11 months of holidays per year but..What a heck.
At that time I could only ask and wait.
But when I finally received copy of this "ballistic report" in November 2014 to my surprise I discovered a date 14 of February 2014 printed in upper section.

tbc
Jerzy

Read more:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25476&p=55148
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Postprzez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Śr lut 07, 2018 9:52 am

Corrupt Police Files

Victoria Police rife with sex predators?
Royal Commission on Police
Police above scrutiny and the law?
Victoria Police concealing criminal activity can be charged?
Police covering up premier's drink driving wife - FOI not in the public interest, really?
AUSTRALIA the Concealed colony - the book federal police removed from bookshelves
"CRIME CORRUPTION and COVERUPS" Sunshine Police Station Victoria.
$5000 missing from Victoria Police exhibits storage unit
A LIST OF CORRUPT POLICE
Accused ex-Vic cop offended on bail: court
Acquitted cop denies choking in road brawl
Anger as number of criminals recruited to NSW Police increases
Armed PSO threatened to kill dog at North Fitzroy station, dog owner claims
Australia's corrupt police force accessing your data illegally
Australian Police check - ABN's
Australian police spend millions on spyware – WikiLeaks
Australian police to use sonic weapons to maim the people as they are the enemy of the state.
Bypassing encryption: Italian firm ‘sells global spyware to police, govts’
Case confirms police officers' right to silence
Changing of the guard - Police State
Civic Compliance - Victoria Police fraud
Civilians take on cops in court
Cop crime spree bungle exposed
Cops 'took tens of thousands in bribes'
Cops party in hotel room unaware they are being filmed
Cops the new debt collectors
Cops to use licence to disqualify anyone guilty of anything
Cops' code of silence - Police act like criminals says magistrate
Corporate media cannot name paedophile ex-cop Robert William Gommeson
Corrupt Cop – ‘Eugene’ shreds evidence
Corrupt Cops - Jodhi Meares drink-driving case: police to drop suspended licence charges, her lawyer tells court
Corrupt cops beat driver
Corrupt Cops more dangerous than bikies? Definitely!
Corrupt Office of Police Integrity shred documents, illegal tapings
Corrupt Police conceal Church pedophilia
Corrupt police investigating corrupt police
Corruption watchdog IBAC demands answers from Victoria Police on Lawyer X scandal
County Court Judge Geoffrey Chettle should be sued together with Victoria Police
Court awards almost $130,000 to man punched by policeman
Court hears of grandmother Linda Milazzo's clash with Victoria Police
Cover-up claims over Taser death
Crime pays in Australia especially when you're a cop committing it
Deadly secrets: Key evidence not shared by police
Doctor and wife sue police for $1 million after unlawful arrest and tasering
Does Victoria Police really care about their oath of office?
Drunk Drugged Driving Instructor
Emails reveal South Australian police push to hit their traffic fine benchmarks
Ex cop tipping off illegal brothels in Melbourne
Ex Federal cop a convicted pedophile
Ex Victorian Police officer comments on Fines
Foreign Jobs Grab - The government destroying Australia's workforce
Former police officers under suspicion over Gold Coast boiler room scams that raked in millions of dollars
Former top cop Graham Bennett Fraser jailed for sex assaults
Glen McNamara charged with murder of missing student, Roger Rogerson wanted for questioning
Government concealing Domestic Violence by Police?
History of the Victorian Police Force
How the police waste our time, on a massive scale
Hundreds of police members caught abusing confidential information
ICAC's powers queried in Sydney court
Knife-wielding man killed and hostage shot during police stand-off
Leaked doc exposes police commissioner's lies on criminals in the force
LEAKED EMAIL REVEALS POLICE ORDERED TO MEET ARREST QUOTA
Mainstream media concealing ex 'top cop' speeding away crime?
More Corrupt Cops - Ex-cop had mate search Vic Police data
More Corrupt Cops - Police caught drink-driving avoid axe
More Corrupt Cops - Police pay out $12.4 million in compensation
No police investigation on $32 million Crown casino rip-off by high roller
NSW Police given option to hide name badges to protect identity
NSW Police hit with $1.8m legal bill after piracy case
NT police officer suspended and charged with one count of causing serious harm
Off the rails: Train PSO probed for rape and torture still armed at work
Ombudsman warns on Melbourne secret society called The Brotherhood
Paedophile set free in community
Parliament's criminal actions - Victoria Police a corporation
Perth cop's anger goes viral in video
Police already committing criminal offences against new metadata laws
Police brutality caught on candid video
Police bungle on HUGE scale - False affidavits
Police committing fraud and other criminal actions against Victorian motorists every single day
Police complaints system 'broken'
Police corruption supported by the corporate media
Police criminal activity - Hacking user's phones
Police deny burying truth as IBAC investigates
Police hack facebook account - How can you really trust the Police?
Police had three chances to stop stolen car used in hit run tragedy but did nothing
Police harassment to admit to crimes not committed
Police have access to your PC
Police have changed laws - government corruption or corporate media lies
Police hit with 661 criminal charges
Police Ignorance of the Law – Should They Have More Legal Training?
Police lies regarding virus ridden cameras
Police lies regarding virus ridden cameras
Police linked to outlaw motorcycle gangs
Police Minister Mike Gallacher steps down after ICAC hears he was in 'corrupt scheme' with Nathan Tinkler
Police officer accused of raping child remains free until his court date in two months
POLICE officers are losing identification badges in their hundreds, leading to fears they are being used to commit crimes.
Police officers quit after colleagues cover up cop’s drunken crash in Bendigo
Police stats exclude 25,000 assaults reported to Triple 0
Police to gain protection from being sued
Police too scared to act but not too scared to commit unlawful actions against the public
Police use loophole to dodge fines
Policeman allegedly bashed motorist before charging him with assault
Policeman charged with assault gets paid holiday
Privacy fears on 'spy' laws
Private eyes are watching Victoria’s police force as claims of bullying are probed
Protest at Mackay court as police officers on rape charges bailed
Queensland Police Harassment
Queensland Police Service falsifying crime statistics
Queensland Police Service Recruit Training Program (v1.7, July 2013)
Queensland the terrorist capital of the world or the lawless wild wild west?
RAYMOND HOSER JAILED!!!! – WHISTLEBLOWER FORCIBLY GAGGED!!
Rosie Batty tells inquest fatal flaws failed son Luke, slain by his father
Sacked AFP officer: 'We lie to members of the community on a daily basis'
Shocking video shows Gong Ling Tang left to die outside police station
State denies duty of care to injured police
The anti corruption commission is corrupt
The Australian Federal Police abandoned informer
The police can rape the children of the cannon fodder and not get charged
Thousands of Victorians go to court over unlawful 'fines'
Townsville officer accused of racist comments implicated in death inquiry
Truck driver films argument with highway patrol officer who fined him after ‘estimating’ his speed was over the limit
Two police officers charged with attempting to pervert the course of justice
UN says Victoria should compensate victim of police beating
Veteran police officer fears backlash over speed crackdown
Vic police inquiry stalled by privacy bid
Vic police suspended for leaking info
Victoria Police - Manual Policy Rules and Trademark logo use
Victoria Police asks for your money citing part of their oath
Victoria Police Corruption - Guns in the Rafters
Victoria Police covering up their criminal actions and those of others
Victoria Police destroying evidence re Corinna Horvath case?
Victoria Police failed Bourke St massacre victims
Victoria Police Rapist Phillip Gordon Shaw in Court
Victoria Police rocked by alleged crash cover-up
Victoria Police sexual harassment horror stories is a Failure of Governance
Victoria Police states while assaulting a minor "I can do whatever I want"
Victoria Police to cover up yet another shooting?
Victoria Police untrustworthy, corruption goes underreported
Victoria Police urged to withhold evidence
Victorian cops using and trafficking drugs according to anti-corruption investigations
Victorian police officer charged with stealing thousands of dollars, trafficking meth
Warrant to Arrest police act on falsified documents
Western Australia Police a corporate entity and not a government one
Why the AFP (Australian Federal Police) should be charged with relation to the Bali 9 executions
Why you can never trust the Australian police or the courts
Why you can never trust Victoria Police
WikiLeaks: NSW police have used hi-tech spyware to monitor Australians
Woman who accuses Opposition Leader Bill Shorten of rape says police failed her

ALL links here:

http://corpau.blogspot.com.au/2018/02/a ... ls-on.html

Jerzy
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Powrót do Interesting materials in English