In police state crooks are lawyers ?

Even if You do not speak Polish,many Poles do speak English.If You would like to share something interesting with us ,in English,feel free to do so-HERE

In police state crooks are lawyers ?

Postprzez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » So lis 19, 2016 10:12 am

Most of people following this (friends as well as enemies) know very well what happened to me in November 28.2013.
What is less known is this part of the affair related to my wife.

Yesterday after keeping her for almost 3 years on bail and adjourning the case all the time she was sentenced to 2 years in jail with non parole period of 9 months.

To understand this we have to go back in time.

28 November 2013 after my arrest police were not able to prove that I was selling any B guns I bought from (probably agent provocateur) Vietnamese fellow who approached me on the market .
Possession -no doubt.I admitted guilty to this from the beginning but selling-no.

Police officers interrogating me told me that f I plead guilty do selling as well ,they will leave my wife alone.
From the beginning I stated that it was me and me only responsible for the whole affair.

My fault.I should check before I purchased those toys if they are legal or not but it never crossed my mind that SOMETHING LIKE THAT could be classified as "fire arms" or that the 6 mm plastic beans they shoot could be classified as "ammunition" !My fault,I paid the price.

But...

Despite describing my wife as my "fiance" and my co-accuser they didn't arrested her at the same as they arrested me.

They come for her 12 days later.

On that time we were expecting fully legal shipment of goods we normally import :e-cigarettes,vegetable oil to manufacture e-liquid etc.
Shipping documents carried my wife name.

And why not ?!

Why ,for God sake ,should we used fake names in situation were we didn't have anything to hide ?!

Yet this fact was used later against my wife because in the same container (please remember that we didn't order FULL container of goods.In the same container were goods belonging to many different people.) police and customs discovered ALLEGEDLY more BB guns which: "...showed That items were of SIMILAR BRANDS ,STYLES AND COLORS" end cit.

THIS was good enough to charge my wife with "importing etc", arresting her and placing her in jail.

Thanks God after 4 months in goal we were able to arrange her bail and she at least was out of prison.
She had to report 2 times a week to local police station ,not come closer then 5 km to any airport etc

While in jail my wife met another Chinese woman doing long sentence for importing large amounts of heroin to Australia.
This lady recommended a lawyer ANTHONY (TONY) NEWTON FROM ERINA NSW as a "good one"

Not having much choice but having zero practice in such matters my wife and me followed the recommendation.

To cut the long story short: after 13 months working with mr.Newton I had a lot of doubts about his role in whole case.
"Ballistic report " (for toys!))was the first sign that something is funny.

Despite the fact that I pleaded guilty from the beginning my case was adjourned over and over again.
When I asked my "lawyer‘ he was telling me that policeman doing the tests is on holidays etc.
It was a bit funny because I didn't believed that such department employs one person only and that his position warranty him 11 months of holidays per year but..What a heck.
At that time I could only ask and wait.
But when I finally received copy of this "ballistic report" in November 2014 to my surprise I discovered a date 14 of February 2014 printed in upper section.

tbc
Jerzy
Ostatnio edytowano Pt paź 27, 2017 3:39 pm przez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek, łącznie edytowano 5 razy
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Re: In police state crooks are lawyers

Postprzez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » So lis 19, 2016 10:37 am

In other words:report was done 9 months earlier and the rest of my "lawyer" statement about somebody being on holidays was 24 carat crap.
AT THE SAME TIME I BEGAN TO HAVE MANY QUESTIONS WHICH I ADDRESSED TO MR.NEWTON BUT NEVER GOT ANY ANSWERS FOR MY QUESTIONS.

One of my questions was related to "fact sheets" I have been presented with.
They should be called " shit in fact" considering their contents.

6 all up.
Full of lies from the first one.
From calling my wife my "fiance" on "some kind of visa" to shit version 6 when they corrected all previous lies but come up with the new one.
According to the last version I 've been arrested driving my van.After my arrest ,during search police discovered guns !

The problem is that during my arrest by SWAT I 've been riding a motorcycle :) and nothing apart money was discovered on me.
But the lie with me driving a van should suggest to someone not familiar with facts that I was probably delivering those lethal weapons somewhere hence the lie.

Because mr.NEWTON FROM ERINA IN NSW ignored my questions I decided to present them to him in writing asking for written answers.
None come.
Finally when pressed by me in phone conversation he told me point blank: :You will never get anything in writing from me"
At least honest at last:)
In such case I told him " In this case you will never get another dollar from me" and looked for another member of legal mafia.

From that moment on I did my best to convince my wife to get rid of this ‘help' as well.
I told her that talking to my "defender" I asked him many times:" Are you defending me or interrogating me ?" because of the manner he ask me and character of his questions.

Unfortunately my wife didn't listen.
AT THE SAME TIME I REALIZED THAT SOMEBODY IS BRAINWASHING HER BY TELLING HER THAT SOMETHING I SAID IN PHONE CONVERSATION FROM JAIL WITH MY WIFE
IS PROVING THE PERSECUTION CHARGES.

At that time I didn't have any idea what is she talking about.I was aware however that those ideas were planted on her by ANTHONY NEWTON her "defense lawyer"
Later on (I don't have a scanner here) I will present readers with documnets which should convince my wife that it was my actions doing harm to her case.
Now -after asking many times- MR.ANTHONY NEWTON FROM ERINS NSW delivered me transcripts of those 3 conversation.
Readers will be able to read and formulate their own verdict.
At the same time he convinced my wife to cut me off from her case.
IN OTHER WORDS :WITHOUT HER PERMISSION HE COULD DENY ME ANY INFORMATIONS.AND HE DID.
HE CONVINCED MY WIFE AS WELL THAT ANYTHING CONNECTHING HER TO ME COULD ONLY HARM HER CASE .AS THE EFECT IN LAST PART OF THIS FARCE MY WIFE PRETENDED TO BE SEPARETED FROM ME.JUST IN CASE.
OFF COURSE MY PRESENCE IN COURT COULD HARM HER CASE EVEN MORE SO MY WIFE BEGGED ME NOT TO GO.
I didn't
News about her being taken from court room I received from my step-son

TBC
PLEASE FOLLOW THIS SUBJECT
THE BEST IS STILL AHEAD

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Re: In police state crooks are lawyers

Postprzez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » So lis 19, 2016 12:12 pm

Is the ANTHONY NEWTON FROM ERINA NSW THE SAME PERSON MENTIONED IN THOSE MATERIALS PLACED BELLOW?
I DON'T KNOW BUT TO MAKE SURE I SENT HIM THE SMS (WHICH I WILL KEEP IN MY PHONE JUST IN CASE) ASKING IF HE IS THIS"MR.NEWTON" NEWSPAPERS ARE TALKING ABOUT.
So far I didn't reveived any answers.
Let's wait.In the meanwhile I will tell you more later about the role mr.ANTHONY NEWTON FROM ERINA PLAYED IN MY WIFE CASE.
You will be a judge.

"A TOP investigator with the NSW Crime Commission has been forced to quit after the arrest of its assistant director Mark Standen on drug charges.

Investigations manager Tony Newton, a lawyer and former Australian Federal Police agent, resigned from the secretive body just days after the arrest of Mr Standen over an alleged plot to import $120 million of pseudoephedrine.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/archive ... 1117064576

DECEMBER 18 2009

Police deny cocaine evidence tampering
Dylan Welch
http://www.smh.com.au/national/police-d ... -l01z.html

tbc

Jerzy
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Re: In police state crooks are lawyers ?

Postprzez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » Śr lis 23, 2016 9:51 am

Tomorrow morning I will try to see my wife in Silverwater jail.
Is possible that my plan may misfire because I'm a criminal on parole.
Who knows what they come up with.
New lawyer lodged the appeal from the sentence but in this system it may take 9-10 months before appeal will see a court.
After 9 months my wife will have a chance to leave jail -like me-on parole.
What to do?
God knows.
All I know right now is that fury is chocking me.
My wife -despite my warnings-trusted those bastards and as the result ended in jail after almost 3 years of reporting to police 2 times a week(because even to change this to one time a week was to difficult for her @lawyer@)
I'm shell-shocked.
It looks that they hold her in limbo to lock her in just after I come out.
Coincidence?
I don't think so.
They had almost 3 years if they wanted to put her behind bars.
Doing it now looks to me as pre-meditated cruelty rather then coincidence.
Fight goes on.
Jerzy
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Re: In police state crooks are lawyers ?

Postprzez Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » So wrz 16, 2017 12:13 pm

Today I had a chance to talk to my wife in jail.
She confirmed now what I told her many times before:her so called @defence@lawyer Anthony Newton from Erina NSW lied to her.
Pretending that he does the best for her he was in fact manipulating her against her best interest.
Rainbow understands it now but it is to late.
Crooks done their dirty work,victims suffer,system wins.
Australia 2016

Jerzy

Ostatnio przesunięty w górę So wrz 16, 2017 12:13 pm przez: Jerzy Ulicki-Rek.
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Powrót do Interesting materials in English